Calvary Church exists: To make disciple-making disciples of Jesus Christ who love God, love others, and share Christ.
God tells us, “A man’s life is not his own: it is not for man to direct his steps” (Jeremiah 10:23). In His infinite wisdom, God does provide direction for man, which is summarized for us in The Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40) and The Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). God directs us to:
- “Love the Lord with all your heart...Love your neighbor as yourself”
- “Go...make disciples...baptizing them...teaching them to obey.”
The leadership at Calvary Church takes these directives from God very seriously. Based on them, the disciples at Calvary Church are committed to:
- Bring people to Jesus
- Connect into a life changing community
- Learn to obey Jesus
- Equip for service to others
- Glorify God in all we do
- Make disciples who go and do the same.